Friday 25 September 2009

More Matryoshkas! Felt charmed safety pin

Here are newly the enchanting Matryoshkas... this time I have crafted four very little ones to use as charms for this safety pin, which will serve as ornament for mantles, bags and everything you'd like to put on! I cannot avoid to take inspiration from these little and cute dolls... I adore them!! I hope you enjoy them very much... fell free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think about. Every advise from you will be very precious and useful!!



Steel safety pin with six loops holding four handmade features in felt and two little metal charms.

3 commenti:

Cristina VO on 4 November 2009 at 14:50 said...

I love this. I think it's so cute!
Do you sell this items? If so, how much are the safety pins?
Many thanx,
Cris

Cristina VO on 4 November 2009 at 14:50 said...

I love this. I think it's so cute!
Do you sell this items? If so, how much are the safety pins?
Many thanx,
Cris

Cristina VO on 4 November 2009 at 14:54 said...

Hi there again, just saw the shop link. Hehe, a bit blind!
Thanx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin