Wednesday 15 September 2010

Vote for me! Help me to win a stand at the next T-Mode salon in Paris!

The T-Mode is one of most important appointment for all French creators: it's a wonderful salon, held two or three times per year in Paris in the charming district of Marais, in which innovative creators show and sell their products and try to affirm their brand. Until now, I went to T-mode only as a visitor, but I hope to can participate to the next one as an exposant! Indeed, A Little Market, a French website for selling and buying handmade, open a competition for winning a stand for the next T-Mode. So, please vote for me! Click on "votez pour moi" below, then find my shop in the list: memi-the-rainbow
Thank you!

2 commenti:

Stephanella on 15 September 2010 at 16:32 said...

Ho votato per te Memi! Spero che tu riesca a vincere! Adoro tutto quello che fai! Un abbraccio!

Memi The Rainbow on 15 September 2010 at 16:51 said...

grazie mille, incrocio le dita ;)!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin