Monday 31 January 2011

Stamp-piling! For all hand carved stamps addicts!


New hand carved rubber stamps

I have never enough of hand carved rubber stamps! I'm indeed a compulsive carver... I'm the terror of all erasers that in my house cannot feel safe because they risk constantly to be cut and snipped to become cute stamps! And here you can see an evidence of it! You can find them on my etsy shop...

Penguin hand carved rubber stamp Panda hand carved rubber stamp
Lady hand carved rubber stamp Snowman hand carved rubber stamp
Snail hand carved rubber stamp Little house hand carved rubber stamp
Yummy donut hand carved rubber stamp Gingerbread man hand carved rubber stamp
Mushrooms hand carved rubber stamp Cup of tea hand carved rubber stamp
Apple hand carved rubber stamp Mushroom hand carved rubber stamp


2 commenti:

Mokich on 1 February 2011 at 13:26 said...

penguin's so cute

Katie on 2 February 2011 at 19:25 said...

Aw these are sooo cute! I love them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin