Tuesday 19 July 2011

Handmade Summer Skirts



Before leaving Paris, I was strolling around in order to find some gifts to bring with me for my family and friends here in Italy and, into a shop, my attention was attracted by a wonderful brand, bobo choses, that, unfortunately for me, makes cloths only for children. I suggest to all moms that are reading this post to check out also their blog, because they produce such really cute things for the little ones... In my opinion the designs stamped upon these cloths are really amazing and funny, and I suddenly thought that it would be really great to create some rubber stamps with these logos in order to decorate some skirts that I'd like to wear during my holidays!


Indeed, with rubber stamps you can decorate, more than paper projects and diaries, the fabric in order to reproduce an authentic pattern onto a fabric. With a stamp, using a special ink pad for fabric, you can form a texture with your favorite logo, as showed in the photos of this post. And with this very personal fabric you can make your cloths, such for instance a skirt. Here you find also a free-pattern for producing a skirt with your favorite rubber stamps... you can try to produce it during these holidays, I hope you will have fun with it!!



4 commenti:

Neus on 20 July 2011 at 01:41 said...

wonderful!! I want to do it!

Anonymous said...

i haven't been able to find any skirts that i like...maybe your tutorial is my solution :]

epe on 21 July 2011 at 22:56 said...

super cute!

www.casablock.com

ping on 21 February 2012 at 04:27 said...

I LIKE IT.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin