Friday 8 July 2011

Happy summer!


As someone of you maybe has seen, in my etsy shop there's still my hand carved rubber stamp tutorial for sale... this is because I moved in Italy for my summer holidays! Don't worry, all my hand made creations, such as hand carved rubber stamps, felt stuffs, bags and spats will be listed again in september, when I'll be back home... for the moment I want to wish you an happy and sunny summer!


And before leaving Paris and my tools to carve, I take inspiration to the world of draws for child to make a last summer-like stamp: I was already breathing the air of the Mediterranean and imaging me swimming into the sea during my holidays! I was really looking forward to be here...





4 commenti:

Le Vélo Noir on 9 July 2011 at 07:02 said...

You never fail to put a smile on my face! I love this rubber stamp of yours :)

Have a happy summer as well!

--Christine

alexis on 10 July 2011 at 19:42 said...

you made very adorable stamps! Enjoy your holidays :)

Sugary on 12 July 2011 at 13:09 said...

Buona estate! Goditi il nostro fantastico mare!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA on 16 July 2011 at 07:58 said...

FANTASTIC BLOG!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin