Tuesday 26 July 2011

Summer embroideries


During these holidays, I am experiencing new ways of expression and new hobbies as well... and actually I'm trying to come into the amazing world of embroidery! I'm really fascinated by this art and during this summer pause I want to take advantage of my spare time for learning it. I've brought a lovely book from Paris with instructions and a lot of cute patterns, and today I've taken decision to get started... here's you can find some photos taken while the work was progressing and some others that show the outcome: here's my first little hot air balloon embroidered by myself!!


Moreover, once the work was finished I used this montgolfière to produce a little fabric pin with which to decorate my sea bag: I'm really looking forward to go ahead with this new passion and to embroider new subjects soon!




1 commenti:

Knittedhome on 6 August 2011 at 20:16 said...

It's so cute! I also dream of learning embroidery, but I haven't found the time. Maybe this winter... Happy Summer :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin