Wednesday 9 November 2011

Xmas felt mascots!! Ornaments and tutorial



By popular request, my Xmas felt ornaments are back!! A smiling gingerbread man, a cute xmas tree, a lovely red stocking, a shooting star, a special butter cookie, and a pink teddy bear... these soft friends will be able to decorate your house or christmas tree in a unique and cute way during the coming holidays! I'm sure that thanks to these ornaments your Christmas tree is going to say you "thank you very much, my dear"... You can find these ornaments on my etsy, I hope you like them!!


Along with these felt ornaments, I am also glad to announce a new tutorial in my etsy. All these Xmas ornaments, indeed, became the object of new ebook that illustrates how to hand-made them. I don't know if for you is the same, but after me Xmas period always inspires creativity: while staying in family with our beloved, it is very usual to make things to embellish home and to carry out little crafty projects all together... I am sure that with this tutorial, you will have a lot of fun to do yourself cute ornaments easy-to-make!! You find it on my etsy as well...





5 commenti:

Unknown on 10 November 2011 at 10:34 said...

ODDIO! Sono stupendi!
Vanno dritti nella lista per Babbo Natale :)

sonia said...

hello. i am french. i'm don't speaking and writing english very well, sorry!!!!! please PDF. thank you.

Christy Amular on 13 November 2011 at 07:37 said...

ooh cutie!

Sivan on 13 November 2011 at 19:02 said...

Those are so sweet! Nice job.

Lisa on 14 November 2011 at 15:15 said...

Adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin