Friday 11 May 2012

My new little assistant: Mademoiselle Fifi!



I am really glad to introduce here my new special assistant, which is going to share my little atelier with me - trying to chew all my stuff around... it was longtime that I was striving for adding a little dog to my life and now Mademoiselle Fifi joined me bringing with her 3 kg of happiness, four very short legs, and a lovely pretty face!


In spite of her air of innocence, Fifi has a special talent to do a mess all around; for that, I'm trying to teach her since now some elements of the "French politeness" as benefits young ladies like she is... In order to improve her training, I've made some special cookies for dog with my hands. Here's its recipe, with which you can make happy your shaggy friends:


Ingredients: 1 cup of rye flour; 1 cup of whole wheat flour; 1 cup of oat bran; 1 egg; 2 spoons of sunflower oil; 1 spoon of sesame; 3 spoons of natural yoghurt; some meat broth (you have to do it without onions and salt - I did it only with meat, carrots and a little celery). Instructions: Mix all dry ingredients, then add oil, the egg, and the yoghurt and the broth you need to obtain an smooth dough. Roll it out with a rolling pin to 3-4 mm thick... cut the cookies out with your favorite shape (I found one with the shape of a bone) and put into the oven preheated at 180° C for 25-30 minutes... They're delicious, on Fifi's word! (which here below she's waiting for a little reward...)


And, last thing, I cannot avoid myself to make a special "welcome" stamp for Fifi, which you can find here below....






10 commenti:

Bel on 11 May 2012 at 23:39 said...

Aw, Mademoiselle Fifi is really a cute companion! :D And those biscuits, may I say as a human, look quite nice... :P

Manu on 12 May 2012 at 09:50 said...

oooooh che carinaaaa <3

nat on 12 May 2012 at 15:02 said...

elle est très mignonne, peut-être un petit peu chipie; j'adore la dernière photo: nos chiens savent y faire quand ils veulent quelque chose!

vivi on 13 May 2012 at 15:46 said...

your assistant is so sweet! <3
and definitely deservs all these cookies. ;)
x
V.

Genna Byrne on 14 May 2012 at 19:29 said...

cute cute cute! :)

Vesle Serena on 14 May 2012 at 23:01 said...

Welcome Fifi! What a cute assistant you have got. Really sweet and pretty :)

Le Vélo Noir on 21 May 2012 at 00:46 said...

What a CUTE companion! Judging from her breed, I bet Mademoiselle Fifi, small she may be, is one big ball of energy:)

xoxo
Christine

SLOmygosh on 28 May 2012 at 03:36 said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Rosita on 1 August 2012 at 19:39 said...

what breed is Fifi? :)

Memi The Rainbow on 2 August 2012 at 08:52 said...

she's a jack russel!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin