Sunday 24 June 2012

A new friend for summer time



Here's a new little felted friend for this summer! After the little crab, and the cute octopus, here's a little and white jellyfish, the advantage of which is that she does not prickle - differently to true jellyfish that are used to reside in seas! Check it out on my etsy...


And for whom that wants to have fun making their own sea these felt mascots, I have just written a new tutorial that contains instruction to do jellyfish, octopus, and crab felt brooches! You find also this tutorial on my etsy, I hope you like it!


3 commenti:

Wendy on 3 July 2012 at 13:29 said...

oh so cute! I love quirky little brooches like these

Caitlin said...

Hello! Will these be available on etsy again when you come back? They are so cute, I would like to buy the octopus if it's still available :)

Memi The Rainbow on 10 August 2012 at 10:13 said...

Hi Caitlin, thanks for you comment! Yes, they will be available again, I will keep you informed about... cheers ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin