Thursday 18 October 2012

Trick or treat? Scary cute ghosts are coming



As Halloween is approaching, I get the inspiration to produce some goods inspired to the scary world of ghosts and spirits. With some FIMO Effect Glitter and a sort of cookie cutter made by me with the shape of a ghost, I have made a cute scary pendant. And I have also carved a rubber stamp with the shape of this smiling ghost. Boo!

 
 

Yet these items are not only the perfect gadget for halloween: they could be used all the year long, to embellish your style with fun or to put a ghost presence on you paper project or on your journal. You can find both of them on my etsy, I hope you like them!






7 commenti:

Floor said...

What a cute little ghost!

Rosita on 18 October 2012 at 12:13 said...

he's just adorable!! :)

Sarah on 18 October 2012 at 14:32 said...

Cutest ghost I've ever seen! :)

Laura Gómez on 18 October 2012 at 17:04 said...

I follow your blog some time ago, all you do is so lovely, like this little ghost. Adorable!

SaMtRoNiKa on 18 October 2012 at 20:29 said...

this is so cute! :) is a very simple idea but you can see the dedication of it, very delicate work.

regards for Spain!!


Marta

Dailyoverthinker on 25 October 2012 at 12:14 said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Le Vélo Noir on 27 October 2012 at 06:22 said...

Surely, I won't mind if this cute ghost haunted me every now and then:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin