Saturday 14 June 2014

Baby summer bloomer tutorial


It is finally came the summer, the first summer of my little Gemma, who - with my great surprise, revealed to be a cute beach babe! In order to make even more stylish my little model, I have decided to conceive these cute baby bloomers, which I have also decorated with some special summer rubbers stamps.


It seems that Gemma really enjoys these funny clothes. If you would like to try to make you too some cute bloomers, I have prepared an easy to follow tutorial, with step-by-step descriptions and the patterns to be printed out and used to produce the bloomers. This tutorial is available for sale on my etsy. And if, once sewed it, you'd like to embellish the bloomer with a cute pattern, why do not try out to use a hand carved rubber stamp, such as these ones with a marine style!





0 commenti:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin